DID CHARLES JONATHAN EVANS CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Charles Jonathan Evans Formerly With MML Investors Services, MSI Financial Services And New England Securities Has 9 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past Year
Who is Charles J. Evans Who Was Terminated By MML Investors Services?
Charles Evan (CRD# 836083) who was most recently registered with MML Investors Services and located in Wellesley, Massachusetts is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to MML Investors Services, Charles Evan was associated with MSI Financial Services, New England Securities and 4 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems. Charles Evan was terminated by MML Investors, Services in October 2019.
MML Investors Services Broker Misconduct
In his career, Charles Evan has been the subject of 9 customer complaints that we know about, all of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. FINRA commenced an investigation against Charles Evan but he refused to cooperate with its investigation and consented, without admitting or denying the allegations, to a permanent bar from working in the securities industry.
Allegations Against Charles Evan
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claims and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- The complainants alleged that in April 2013, their representative misrepresented the annual fees charged on their variable annuities, while also misrepresenting the fees they were charged for financial consulting. The complainants also allege their representative misrepresented their life insurance policies, and as a result, have had a negative impact on their overall financial planning. The complainants allege they have lost almost half of their investment capital.
- The customer alleged that the representative used unethical sales tactics, misrepresented and omitted information, provided misleading advice, and engaged in deceptive practices that amounted to theft, beginning in 2019.
- The customer alleges that the representative, beginning in 2016, made misrepresentations and unsuitable recommendations on the sale of life insurance and annuity products.
- The complainants allege that signatures related to various accounts and policies sold to them by the representative in in or around 2012 are not theirs.
- The complainant alleges that after meeting with the representative in 2017, he sold her several variable annuities that were found to be unsuitable for her needs.
- The complainants allege that in 2015, the signature was forged on paperwork related to the transfer of ownership of a term life insurance policy.
- The customers alleged that the representative used unethical sales tactics, denied receiving commissions, omitted information, and forge their signatures and initials on forms to secure the sale of financial products beginning in 2013.
Charles Evan Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Charles Evan did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Charles Evan at MML Investors Services, MSI Financial Services, and New England Securities on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Charles Evan has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At MML Investors Services
If you have questions about and the management or performance of your accounts while Charles Evan was associated with MML Investors Services, MSI Financial Services, and/or New England Securities, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889 or locally at 561-338-0037.