As a client, you are putting your money in the hands of someone you can trust. This is why it’s critical to learn everything there is to know about the individual managing your funds. This information may assist you in determining whether or not to work with a certain broker.
If you believe Charles Correal has caused you investment losses, we may be able to assist you in addressing any concerns or issues that you have.
DID CHARLES ALAN CORREAL CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Charles Correal Of Harvest Financial Corporation And Formerly With Morgan Stanley Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Charles Correal of Harvest Financial Corporation?
Charles Correal (CRD #1366202) who is currently registered with Harvest Financial Corporation and located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Harvest Financial Corporation, Charles Correal was associated with Morgan Stanley and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Charles Correal Customer Complaints
Charles Correal has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about, 1 of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Four of Charles Correal’s 6 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of Charles Correal’s customer complaints resulted in Awards in favor of investors.
Allegations Against Charles Correal
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported federal court and arbitration pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Breach of fiduciary duty, violations of Pennsylvania unfair trade practices and consumer protection laws, unsuitable investment recommendations, professional negligence, and breach of contract resulting in a arbitration award in favor of customer.
- Breach of fiduciary duty, violations of Pennsylvania unfair trade practices and consumer protection laws, unsuitable investment recommendations and professional negligence related to energy stocks and REIT resulting in an arbitration award in favor of customer.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations related to common and preferred stocks.
- Misrepresentation and unsuitable investment recommendations to purchase structured products.
- Unsuitable investment recommendation of oil and gas securities.
Charles Correal Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Charles Correal did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Charles Correal at Harvest Financial Corporation and Morgan Stanley on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Charles Correal has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Harvest Financial Corporation and Morgan Stanley also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Harvest Financial Corporation Due To Charles Correal
If you have questions about Harvest Financial Corporation, Morgan Stanley, and/or Charles Correal and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.