DID BRIAN M. WURDEMANN CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Brian Wurdemann Of RBC Capital Markets And Formerly With UBS Financial Services Has 7 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Brian Wurdemann of RBC Capital Markets?
Brian Wurdemann (CRD #4206425) who is currently registered with RBC Capital Markets and located in New York, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to RBC Capital Markets, Brian Wurdemann was associated with UBS Financial Services and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Brian Wurdemann Customer Complaints
Brian Wurdemann has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. One arbitration award was entered against UBS Financial Services for Brian Wurdemann’s alleged misconduct causing investors losses. Three of Brian Wurdemann’s 6 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. One of Brian Wurdemann’s customers’ complaints was denied and, to date, the customer has not taken any further action. There are currently two pending customer complaints filed against UBS Financial Services and Merrill Lynch for investment losses caused by Brian Wurdemann’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Brian Wurdemann
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleged that Brian Wurdemann mispresented the nature of three mutual fund investments.
- Claimants alleged, inter alia, Brian Wurdemann’s misrepresentation with respect to investments
- Client alleged that Brian Wurdemann failed to properly advise him of risks and failed to minimize losses.
- The customer alleged unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation by Brian Wurdemann.
- Client alleged that Brian Wurdemann was instructed to close out the rate lock swap for the client. Client alleged this did not happen and cost $36,000 in additional costs.
- Client’s son who had authority alleged short positions recommended by Brian Wurdemann were not suitable for his 77 year old father.
Brian Wurdemann Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Brian Wurdemann did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Brian Wurdemann at RBC Capital Markets and UBS Financial Services on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Brian Wurdemann has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at RBC Capital Markets and UBS Financial Services also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At RBC Capital Markets Due To Brian Wurdemann
If you have questions about RBC Capital Markets, UBS Financial Services, and/or Brian Wurdemann and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.