DID BRIAN RADOO CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Brian Radoo Formerly With Union Capital And NEXT Financial Group Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Brian Radoo formerly with Union Capital Company?
Brian Radoo (CRD #2558458) who was formerly registered with Union Capital Company and located in Tucson, Arizona is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Union Capital Company, Brian Radoo was associated with NEXT Financial Group and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Brian Radoo has had his own share of regulatory problems. In December 2020, he was permanently barred by FINRA for refusing to provide information and documents requested by FINRA in connection with an investigation into whether he engaged in an undisclosed outside business activity.
Brian Radoo Customer Complaints
Brian Radoo has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about, and one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Two of Brian Radoo’s 6 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Three of Brian Radoo’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against NEXT Financial Group for investment losses caused by Brian Radoo’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Brian Radoo
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant’s former Registered Representative Brian Radoo if offered them an investment in an unapproved outside business activity that involved a “cannabis cultivation” company. Claimant stated that the firm, failed to supervise the representative’s outside business activity.
- Client alleged Brian Radoo’s unsuitable recommendation and misrepresentation relating to the liquidity of an auction rate security. Client requested the return of their investment.
- Client alleged Brian Radoo’s failure to follow instructions relating to a managed account.
- Client verbally complained that the UIT allegedly purchased by Brian Radoo was unsuitable.
- Customer alleged Brian Radoo’s fixed annuity purchased was unsuitable and an additional investment into same annuity was unauthorized.
- Customer claimed that he was looking for a particular interest rate, close to 3%, for a short-term liquid investment and allegedly was not sold a product suitable to his objectives by Brian Radoo.
Brian Radoo Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Brian Radoo did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Brian Radoo at Union Capital Company and NEXT Financial Group on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Brian Radoo has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Union Capital Company and NEXT Financial Group also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Union Capital Company Due To Brian Radoo
If you have questions about Union Capital Company, NEXT Financial Group, and/or Brian Radoo and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.