DID BRIAN PRESLEY CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Brian Presley Formerly With FSC Securities Corp. Has 9 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Brian Presley formerly with FSC Securities Corp.?
Brian Presley (CRD #1077118) who was formerly registered with FSC Securities Corp. and located in Punta Gorda, Florida is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. We are not the only ones who investigated Brian Presley. The NASD n/k/a FINRA launched two investigations and sanctioned him for broker misconduct.
Brian Presley Customer Complaints
Brian Presley has been the subject of 9 customer complaints that we know about. Seven of Brian Presley’s 9 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of Brian Presley’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Brian Presley
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Breach of various duties in sale of two investments allegedly made by Brian Presley.
- Claimant alleged unsuitable investment recommendations by Brian Presley.
- Claimants alleged misrepresentations, negligence and breach of fiduciary duties relative to their accounts committed by Brian Presley.
- Claimants alleged unsuitable investments recommendations by Brian Presley.
- Client alleged Brian Presley’s misrepresentation in exchange of a variable universal life policy to a universal life policy.
- Clients alleged that the Behringer Harvard REIT investment was an unsuitable investment recommendations made by Brian Presley.
- Customer alleged that Brian Presley represented that the investment was liquid and it is not.
- Customers alleged Brian Presley’s $50,000 purchase of a Behringer Harvard REIT was unsuitable for them.
- Misrepresentation, negligence, and sale of unsuitable securities allegedly by Brian Presley.
Brian Presley Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Brian Presley did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Brian Presley at FSC Securities Corp. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Brian Presley has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at FSC Securities Corp. also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At FSC Securities Corp. Due To Brian Presley
If you have questions about FSC Securities Corp. and/or Brian Presley and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.