DID BERNARD GEORGE ADAIR CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Bernard Adair Of Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Has 8 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Bernard Adair of Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith?
Bernard Adair (CRD #1535429) who is currently registered with Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith and located in Jupiter, Florida is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Bernard Adair Customer Complaints
Bernard Adair has been the subject of 8 customer complaints that we know about. Four of Bernard Adair’s 8 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Three of Bernard Adair’s customers’ complaints were denied and to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith for investment losses caused by Bernard Adair’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Bernard Adair
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged Bernard Adair recommended a risky investment when she is marked as conservative.
- Client alleged that Bernard Adair made unauthorized trades and unsuitable investment recommendations and failed to follow instructions.
- Customer alleged that his order to sell IBIS Technology common stock was not carried out by Bernard Adair.
- The claimant alleged Bernard Adair made unsuitable recommendations and investments. The claimant also alleges the FA made unauthorized transactions. The claimant alleges that the FA over-concentrated his account in equities.
- The customer alleged that Bernard Adair made unauthorized transactions regarding her account.
- The power of attorney for client alleges an unsuitable investment recommendation, misrepresentation and improperly completed account documentation concerning a variable annuity allegedly by Bernard Adair.
Bernard Adair Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Bernard Adair did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Bernard Adair at Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Bernard Adair has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Due To Bernard Adair
If you have questions about Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith and/or Bernard Adair and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.