DID BARRY D. RICHTER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Barry Richter Of Raymond James & Associates, Inc. Has 9 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Barry Richter of Raymond James & Associates, Inc.?
Barry Richter (CRD # 1387197) who is currently registered with Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and located in Devon, Pennsylvania is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Barry Richter Customer Complaints
Barry Richter has been the subject of 9 customer complaints that we know about, 1 of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Six of Barry Richter’s 9 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of Barry Richter’s customer complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently 1 pending customer complaint filed against Barry Richter’s current employer Raymond James & Associates, Inc. for investment losses caused by the alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Barry Richter
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Unsuitable concentration of REIT investments in portfolio.
- Failure to disclose that step down certificates of deposit had a 20 year maturity date, that this interest rate would step down after the 1st year, and the risks involved with their investment.
- Misrepresentation of investment as certificate of deposit when it was actually a bond transaction.
- Misrepresentation of terms of step down certificates of deposit is not having early withdrawal penalty.
- Misrepresentation of Provident certificate of deposit.
- Overconcentration and unsuitable investment recommendations in limited partnerships.
Barry Richter Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Barry Richter did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Barry Richter at Raymond James & Associates, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Barry Richter has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Raymond James & Associates, Inc. also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Raymond James & Associates, Inc. Due To Barry Richter
If you have questions about Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and/or Barry Richter and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.