DID ATUL MAKHARIA CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Atul Makharia Of Centaurus Financial, Inc. Has 12 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Atul Makharia Customer Complaints
Atul Makharia has been the subject of 12 customer complaints that we know about seeking to recover investment losses. Eight of the customer complaints are settled by financial advisors’ employers in favor of the investors. Only one customer dispute was denied by J.P. Turner and the investor took no further action. There are currently 3 FINRA arbitration proceedings that were recently filed and still pending against Centaurus Financial for Atul Makharia’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Atul Makharia
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses follows:
- Misrepresentation of unsuitable, high-risk, speculative, and illiquid investments involving real estate securities and corporate debt.
- Unsuitable recommendation of speculative, high-risk, and illiquid corporate debt investment.
- Breach of fiduciary duty in connection with corporate debt and real estate security investments.
- Unsuitable corporate debt investments.
- Misrepresentations, unsuitable investment recommendations and breaches of fiduciary duty in connection with corporate debt transactions.
- Overconcentration of customer’s investments and unsuitable, complex, high-risk, speculative, and illiquid investments.
- Recommendation of unsuitable investments that were in breach of advisor’s fiduciary duty.
- Overconcentration of customer’s account and unsuitable investments.