DID ANDREW GEORGE SUKHIN CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Andrew Sukhin Of Morgan Stanley Has 9 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Andrew Sukhin of Morgan Stanley?
Andrew Sukhin (CRD #2102283) who is currently registered with Morgan Stanley and located in New York, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Andrew Sukhin Customer Complaints
Andrew Sukhin has been the subject of 9 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. One of Andrew Sukhin’s 9 customer complaints resulted in an arbitration award in favor of the investor. Three of Andrew Sukhin’s 9 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Five of Andrew Sukhin’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Andrew Sukhin
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged that Andrew Sukhin inappropriately advised him to establish an off shore account which resulted in tax penalties; client also alleged Mr. Sukhin inappropriately recommended a variable annuity.
- Client alleged, inter alia, Andrew Sukhin’s misrepresentation with respect to managed account investments.
- Client alleged Andrew Sukhin’s failure to disclose prepayment penalty on express credit loan.
- Clients alleged that their accounts were engaged in unsuitable and unauthorized transactions by Andrew Sukhin. Additional allegations included, breach of contract, violations of the FINRA Suitability Rules, breach of fiduciary duty, failure to supervise and control person liability, negligence and unauthorized trading.
- Customer alleged that agreement existed with Andrew Sukhin whereby he promised an 8% return per year.
- Andrew Sukhin’s alleged failure to disclose risks associated with the purchase of auction rate securities.
- The client alleged Andrew Sukhin’s failure to follow instructions with respect to investment guidelines. Damages unspecified.
- Unauthorized, excessive trading allegedly by Andrew Sukhin.
Andrew Sukhin Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Andrew Sukhin did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Andrew Sukhin at Morgan Stanley on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Andrew Sukhin has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Morgan Stanley also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Morgan Stanley Due To Andrew Sukhin
If you have questions about Morgan Stanley and/or Andrew Sukhin and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.