DID WILLIAM MORROW CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
William Morrow of Concorde Investment Services, LLC, Concorde Asset Management And Formerly With Independent Financial Group And Financial Designs Ltd. Has 13 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is William Morrow of Concorde Investment Services, LLC?
William Morrow (CRD #836500) who is currently registered with Concorde Investment Services, LLC, Concorde Asset Management and located in San Diego, California is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Concorde Investment Services, LLC, Concorde Asset Management, William Morrow was associated with Independent Financial Group, Financial Designs Ltd. and 10 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
William Morrow Customer Complaints
William Morrow has been the subject of 13 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Two of William Morrow’s 13 customer complaints resulted in arbitration awards in favor of investors. Ten of William Morrow’s 13 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Independent Financial Group for investment losses caused by William Morrow’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against William Morrow
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- William Morrow’s breach of contract, negligence, negligent misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty related to real estate investments.
- William Morrow’s breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, misrepresentation, professional negligence & violation of suitability rules in connection with a tenant in common investment.
- William Morrow’s misrepresentation; omissions; unsuitable recommendations; sale of unregistered securities in connection with 2 TIC investments.
- William Morrow’s alleged breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, fraudulent misrepresentations, omissions, and unsuitable recommendation.
- Breach of fiduciary duty; misrepresentation; negligence; violations of California Corporate Code in connection with 2 tenant in common investments allegedly committed by William Morrow.
- Claimant alleged unsuitability; negligence; breach of fiduciary duty; breach of contract and failure to supervise in connection with 1031 exchange/TIC investments by William Morrow.
- Claimant alleged that her investment in an unsecured Note of Docuvision was unsuitable by William Morrow.
- Claimant alleged William Morrow’s unsuitability; breach of fiduciary duty; common law fraud; breach of contract; violation of California Securities Act; negligent supervision; sale of unregistered securities in connection with tenant in common (TIC) investments.
- Claimant alleged William Morrow’s violation of Federal & State Securities Laws; negligence; unsuitable recommendation; breach of fiduciary duty in connection with 2 tenant in common investments.
- Claimant alleged that investments were high risk and not in line with their stated objectives and risk tolerance by William Morrow.
- Unsuitable transactions; omissions; misrepresentation; breach of contractual and fiduciary duties allegedly by William Morrow.
William Morrow Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, William Morrow did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of William Morrow at Concorde Investment Services, Inc., Concorde Asset Management, Independent Financial Group and Financial Designs Ltd. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether William Morrow has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Concorde Investment Services, Inc., Concorde Asset Management, Independent Financial Group and Financial Designs Ltd. also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Concorde Investment Services, Inc. Due To William Morrow
If you have questions about Concorde Investment Services, Inc., Concorde Asset Management, Independent Financial Group, Financial Designs Ltd., and/or William Morrow and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.