DID TIMOTHY THELEN CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Timothy Thelen Of Aeon Capital Inc. And Formerly With Accelerated Capital Group Has 7 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Timothy Thelen of Aeon Capital Inc.?
Timothy Thelen (CRD #1924966) who is currently registered with Aeon Capital Inc. and located in Middletown, New Jersey is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Aeon Capital, Timothy Thelen was associated with Accelerated Capital Group and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Timothy Thelen Customer Complaints
Timothy Thelen has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about. Two of Timothy Thelen’s 7 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Four of Timothy Thelen’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Accelerated Capital Group and Aeon Capital Inc. for investment losses caused by Timothy Thelen’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Timothy Thelen
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimants alleged Timothy Thelen’s breach of fiduciary duty, and negligence in reference to private placements offerings the claimants purchased.
- Timothy Thelen’s alleged Breach of Fiduciary Duty – Private Placement of Tout, Inc.
- customer alleged Breach of Fiduciary Duty related to Private Placements made allegedly recommended by Timothy Thelen.
- Client alleged Timothy Thelen charged excessive brokerage commissions and surrender charges.
- Client alleged product was not explained appropriately by Timothy Thelen.
- Client alleged that Timothy Thelen did not follow investment instructions or provide adequate documentation of his transactions.
- Client alleged that Timothy Thelen’s investments were unsuitable for his age.
Timothy Thelen Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Timothy Thelen did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Timothy Thelen at Aeon Capital Inc. and Accelerated Capital Group on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Timothy Thelen has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Aeon Capital Inc. and Accelerated Capital Group also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Aeon Capital Inc. Due To Timothy Thelen
If you have questions about Aeon Capital Inc., Accelerated Capital Group, and/or Timothy Thelen and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.