DID THOMAS VENUTE CHRISTOPHER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Thomas Christopher Of Raymond James Financial Services And Raymond James Financial Services Advisors Has 5 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Thomas Christopher of Raymond James Financial Services?
Thomas Christopher (CRD #3032812) who is currently registered with Raymond James Financial Services, Raymond James Financial Services Advisors and located in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Thomas Christopher Customer Complaints
Thomas Christopher has been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about. One of Thomas Christopher’s 5 customer complaints was settled in favor of investors. Four of Thomas Christopher’s customers complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Thomas Christopher
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Thomas Christopher allegedly failed to exercise good faith and due care and therefore allowed third party to convert claimant’s funds to the benefit of the third party by way of fraudulent general power of attorney.
- Client states that her former financial advisor, Thomas Christopher, allegedly recommended unsuitable investments.
- Client alleged that the investments in her account were not appropriate and that Thomas Christopher allegedly assured her that he would monitor her account.
- Pennsylvania client complains that Thomas Christopher allegedly failed to represent her AIG annuity contract as an annuity at the time of purchase, the broker annuitized this annuity without the client’s authorization and the broker failed to disclose that the client would be liable for federal taxes on minimum distributions from the annuity. The client further complained that the broker did not disclose that the client’s Lake Forest 3.4% CD could lose value.
- Client alleged investments were mismanaged by Thomas Christopher.
Thomas Christopher Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Thomas Christopher did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Thomas Christopher at Raymond James Financial Services and Raymond James Financial Services Advisors on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Thomas Christopher has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Raymond James Financial Services and Raymond James Financial Services Advisors also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Raymond James Financial Services Due To Thomas Christopher
If you have questions about Raymond James Financial Services, Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, and/or Thomas Christopher and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.