DID STEVEN PAUL REZNIK CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Steven P. Reznik Formerly With Raymond James Financial Services Has 23 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct In The Past 2 Years
Who is Steven Reznik formerly with Raymond James Financial Services?
Steven Reznik (CRD# 1067199) who was registered with Raymond James Financial Services and located in Tallahassee, Florida is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Raymond James Financial Services, Steven Reznik was associated with two other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Raymond James Financial Services Broker Misconduct
In his career, Steven Reznik has been the subject of 25 customer complaints that we know about, 23 of those complaints were filed in the last two years to recover investment losses. All 25 of Steven Reznik customer complaints were settled in favor of investors.
Allegations Against Steven Reznik
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleges unauthorized trading and unsuitable investments.
- Negligence, Violation of FINRA Rules to 110, 2310, 2120, 2330, and 2111, Breach of Contract, Negligent Supervision and Breach of Fiduciary Duty.
- Unsuitability, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Negligence, Negligent Misrepresentation, Intentional Misrepresentation, Negligent Supervision, Hiring and Retention, Breach of Contract.
- Overconcentration, Suitability, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Negligence, Negligent Supervision, Fraud, Breach of Contract, Violation of the Virginia Securities Act, Violation of the Florida Securities and Investor Protection Act.
- Negligence, Violation of FINRA Rules to 110, 2310, 2120, 233 0 and 2111, Breach of Contract, Negligent Supervision, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, and Violation of Florida Statute section 772.11 (1) (Elder/Disabled Financial Exploitation).
- Overconcentration, Unauthorized Trading, Negligence, Breach of Contract, Negligent Supervision, Breach of Fiduciary Duties and Violation of FINRA Rules.
Steven Reznik Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Steven Reznik did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Steven Reznik at Raymond James Financial Services on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Steven Reznik has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Raymond James Financial Services also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Raymond James Financial Services
If you have questions about Raymond James Financial Services and/or Steven Reznik and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889 or locally at 561-338-0037.