DID STEVEN ROLAND KNUTTILA CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Steven R. Knuttila Formerly with Capital Financial Services, Inc. Has 43 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Steven R. Knuttila Formerly with Capital Financial Services, Inc.?
Steven Knuttila (CRD # 3039112) who was formerly registered with Capital Financial Services, Inc. and located in Perham, Minnesota is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Capital Financial Services, Inc., Steven Knuttila was associated with two other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Capital Financial Services, Inc. Broker Misconduct
In his career, Steven Knuttila has been the subject of 43 customer complaints that we know about, 2 of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. 22 of Steven Knuttila’s 43 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors.
There are currently 7 pending customer complaints filed against Steven Knuttila former employer Capital Financial Services, Inc. for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Steven R. Knuttila
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleges unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, and breach of contract related to an oil and gas investment.
- Client alleged common law fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, negligent failure to supervise related to equipment leasing, oil and gas, and real estate securities investments.
- Client alleged unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, and breach of contract related to direct investments in the oil and gas, and real estate sectors.
- Customer is alleging unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, and failure to supervise related to investments in common stock, preferred stocks, oil and gas, and real estate investments.
- Claimants alleged violations of the Minnesota Securities Act, unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, negligent misrepresentation, intentional misrepresentations, negligent supervision, and breach of contract in the sale of various oil and gas investments and REITs.
- Claimant alleged unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, common law fraud, breach of contract, negligent supervision, negligent hiring, in violation of the Minnesota Securities Act and the offer and sale of speculative private placement investments, including, REITs, oil and gas investments, equipment leasing funds and annuities.
Steven R. Knuttila Red Flags & Your Rights as An Investor
Of course, Steven Knuttila did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Steven Knuttila at Capital Financial Services, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Steven Knuttila has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
The large number of customer complaints at Capital Financial Services, Inc. also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim to Recover Your Investment Losses At Capital Financial Services, Inc.
If you have questions about Capital Financial Services, Inc. and/or Steven Knuttila and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.