DID ROBERT SCOTT SMITH CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Robert Scott Smith with Emerson Equity, LLC Has 6 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past 2 Years
Who is Robert S. Smith with Emerson Equity, LLC?
Robert Smith (CRD #1412333) who is currently registered with Emerson Equity LLC and located in Newberg, Oregon is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Emerson Equity LLC, Robert Smith was associated with Concorde Investment Services, LLC and six other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Emerson Equity, LLC Broker Misconduct
In his career, Robert Smith has been the subject of 8 customer complaints that we know about, 3 of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Four of Robert Smith’s 8 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of those customer complaints were denied by his employer and to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There are currently 2 pending customer complaints filed against Robert Smith’s current employer Emerson Equity, LLC for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Robert Smith
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- The client alleges unsuitable recommendations, fraud, breach of contract, negligent supervision, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, and violation of the Oregon securities laws related to the purchase of various private placement investments.
- The claimant is alleging unsuitable recommendations, fraud, failure to supervise, and negligence in relation to VII Peaks and GPB Automotive investments.
- The client is alleging unsuitable sales and negligence, relating to private placement investments.
- Misrepresentation, unsuitable investment recommendations, breach of fiduciary duty.
- The allegations of unsuitability and an over-concentration of a real estate investment.
- The claim alleges negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, violation of the Oregon Securities Act, and breach of contract in relation to investments in various GPB programs.
- The claim alleges a violation of the Nebraska Securities Act, FINRA Rule 21, 20, FINRA Rule 2111, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, negligent misrepresentation, and vicariously liability in connection with investments in GPB automotive portfolio, LP in 2017.
Robert Smith Red Flags & Your Rights as An Investor
Of course, Robert Smith did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Robert Smith at Emerson Equity LLC on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Robert Smith has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
A large number of customer complaints at Emerson Equity LLC and Concorde Investment Services, LLC also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim to Recover Your Investment Losses At Emerson Equity, LLC
If you have questions about Emerson Equity, LLC, Concorde Investment Services, LLC and/or Robert Smith and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.