DID RICKY MANTEI CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Ricky Mantei of Centaurus Financial and Formerly With J.P. Turner Has 32 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past 2 Years
Who is Ricky Mantei of Centaurus Financial And Formerly With J.P. Turner?
Ricky Mantei who is currently registered with Centaurus Financial located in Lexington, South Carolina is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales abuse investigations. Prior to Centaurus Financial, he was registered with J.P. Turner & Company where according to a complaint filed by FINRA Mr. Mantei allegedly violated FINRA Rule 2010 and MSRB Rule G-17 in connection with transactions involving structured certificates of deposit.
Centaurus Financial And J.P. Turner Broker Misconduct
Mr. Mantei has been the subject of at least 35 customer complaints during his career. Incredibly, during the last two years in the securities industry, Mr. Mantei managed to accumulate 32 of those customer complaints. Sixteen (16) of Mr. Mantei’s customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. There are currently Seventeen (17) pending customer complaints filed against Mr. Mantei’s former employers for his alleged misconduct. The remaining two complaints were denied by his former employers and it appears no further action was taken by the customers.
Allegations Against Ricky Mantei
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements, and pending complaints are as follows:
- In or about 2014, the customer is alleged that the financial advisor misrepresented unsuitable investments and breached his fiduciary duty.
- The customers allege that the Branch Manager misrepresented unsuitable investments and failed to adequately supervise the Registered Representatives servicing their accounts.
- Claimants stated they were sold unsuitable investments in 2010 through 2016 involving structured notes and certificates of deposit.
- During the period of approximately 2011 through March 2020, the customer alleges that the financial advisor misrepresented unsuitable investments and breached his fiduciary duty.
- The customers allege that the Branch Manager failed to adequately supervise the Registered Representative servicing their accounts.
Ricky Mantei Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Mr. Mantei did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the fact that there have been allegations made by 35 customers are red flags which should put all former customers of Mr. Mantei at Centaurus Financial and J.P. Turner and Company on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Mr. Mantei has engaged in stockbroker misconduct that caused their investment losses. The large number of customer complaints also raises questions about Centaurus Financial and J.P. Turner and Company’s supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Centaurus Financial And J.P. Turner
If you have questions about Centaurus Financial and J.P. Turner and Company and/or Mr. Mantei and the performance of your accounts contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.