DID MICHAEL TUTCHER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Michael Tutcher Of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Raymond James Financial Services Advisors And Formerly With Raymond James & Associates Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Michael Tutcher of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.?
Michael Tutcher (CRD #2306833) who is currently registered with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Raymond James Financial Services Advisors and located in Sarasota, Florida is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Raymond James Financial Services and Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Michael Tutcher was associated with Raymond James & Associates and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Michael Tutcher Customer Complaints
Michael Tutcher has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about. Two of Michael Tutcher’s 6 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Four of Michael Tutcher’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Michael Tutcher
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged Michael Tutcher’s investments were unsuitable.
- Client alleged Michael Tutcher intentionally or negligently failed to advise her that the investments he recommended were unduly risky and unsuitable for her and that he failed to advise her of the tax consequences she would experience as a result of the recommendation.
- Client alleged that Michael Tutcher advised him the policy he surrendered from Crown Life & Associates to a Metlife Variable Universal Life Insurance Policy would be tax free and that was not the case. Client also alleged that Mr. Tutcher did not mention that the Variable Universal Life Insurance Policy would be tied up in the stock market and that he thought it was a whole life insurance policy.
- Clients alleged Michael Tutcher improperly invested their funds in a too heavily equity concentrated portfolio.
- Michael Tutcher’s alleged violation of Florida Securities Act, equitable rescission, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, negligent misrepresentation.
Michael Tutcher Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Michael Tutcher did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Michael Tutcher at Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Raymond James Financial Services Advisors and Raymond James & Associates on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Michael Tutcher has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Raymond James Financial Services Advisors and Raymond James & Associates also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Due To Michael Tutcher
If you have questions about Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Raymond James & Associates, and/or Michael Tutcher and the management or performance of your accounts,please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.