DID MARK ALAN KEMP CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Mark Kemp Of McNally Financial Services Has 9 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Mark Kemp of McNally Financial Services?
Mark Kemp (CRD #2057200) who is currently registered with McNally Financial Service sand located in Corpus Christi, Texas is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. He was also the subject of the FINRA investigation involving penny stocks that was settled with a sanction of a 5 day suspension and $5, 000 fine.
Mark Kemp Customer Complaints
Mark Kemp has been the subject of 9 customer complaints that we know about. Seven of Mark Kemp’s 9 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. One of Mark Kemp’s customer complaints was denied and, to date, the customer has not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against McNally Financial Services for investment losses caused by Mark Kemp’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Mark Kemp
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Alleged false representations/fraud regarding the sale of securities of world home industries by Mark Kemp.
- Claimants alleged that Mark Kemp misled them about suitable strategies and investments, engaged in unauthorized transactions, refused their directions, and recommended wholly unsuitable securities and annuities.
- Clients alleged that Mark Kemp engaged in unauthorized trading and recommended unsuitable securities and annuity investments, inconsistent with their financial situation, risk tolerances and investment objectives.
- The client alleged that Mark Kemp placed a trade in the client’s variable annuity without authorization.
- Violation of Common Law Fraud, and Violation of Common Negligent Misrepresentation allegedly by Mark Kemp.
- Mark Kemp’s alleged violation of common law fraud, violation of negligent misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty and negligence.
Mark Kemp Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Mark Kemp did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Mark Kemp at McNally Financial Services on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Mark Kemp has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at McNally Financial Services also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At McNally Financial Services Due To Mark Kemp
If you have questions about McNally Financial Services and/or Mark Kemp and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.