DID KENNETH JAMES BARROGA CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Kenneth James Barroga formerly with Crown Capital Securities, L.P. Has 5 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Kenneth J. Barroga formerly with Crown Capital Securities, L.P.?
Kenneth Barroga (CRD #2288752) who was formerly registered with Crown Capital Securities, L.P. and located in Watsonville, California is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Crown Capital Securities, L.P., Kenneth Barroga was associated with 6 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Crown Capital Securities, L.P. Broker Misconduct
In his career, Kenneth Barroga has been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. In November 2019, an arbitration award was entered against Kenneth Barroga and in favor of one of the investors who filed a complaint and received an award of $90,000 in compensatory damages, plus $36,000 in attorney’s fees. Three of Kenneth Barroga’s 5 other customer complaints were settled in favor of investors.
Allegations Against Kenneth Barroga
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleged Kenneth Barroga committed fraud, made negligent misrepresentations, breached his fiduciary duty, negligence, elder financial abuse, and violations of the Consumer Legal Remedies Act under California law.
- Customer alleged Kenneth Barroga made unsuitable investment recommendations and breach of his fiduciary duty, misrepresentation, omissions of the facts and lack of due diligence in connection with alternative investment products offered and sold by financial advisor.
- Client alleged Kenneth Barroga made misrepresentations in connection with bond transactions.
- Client alleged Kenneth Barroga made misrepresentations in connection with variable annuity transactions.
- Claimant alleged Kenneth Barroga failed to follow his instructions to liquidate securities.
Kenneth Barroga Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Kenneth Barroga did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Kenneth Barroga at Crown Capital Securities, L.P. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Kenneth Barroga has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Crown Capital Securities, L.P. also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Crown Capital Securities, L.P.
If you have questions about Crown Capital Securities, L.P. and/or Kenneth Barroga and the management or performance of your accounts, to please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.