DID JOSEPH GERARD MICHALETZ CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Joseph Michaletz of DAI Wealth and DAI Securities and formerly with Concorde Investment Services and Triad Advisors Has 9 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past Year
Who is Joseph Michaletz of DAI Wealth and DAI Securities and formerly with Concorde Investment Services and Triad Advisors?
Joesph Michaletz (CRD# 1327534) who is currently registered with DAI Wealth and DAI Securities located in Mankato, Minnesota is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to DAI Securities Joesph Michaletz was associated with Concorde Investment Services, and Triad Advisors and one other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
DAI Securities, Concorde Investment Services and Triad Advisors Broker Misconduct
In his career, Joesph Michaletz has been the subject of 9 customer complaints that we know about, all of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. All of those customer complaints filed against Joesph Michaletz current and former employers DAI Securities, Concorde Investment Services, and Triad Advisors for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Joesph Michaletz
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleges breach of fiduciary duty, negligence and breach of contract related to investments made between August 2017 and May 2018.
- Claimant is alleging breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, breach of contract, and failure to supervise, relating to various private placement investments made from April 2015 to 2018
- Claimants allege unsuitable alternative investments beginning in 2015, during the registered representatives association with Triad advisors, and continuing at registered representatives to successive broker-dealers, Concorde Investment Services and DAI Securities.
- Claimant alleges breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, breach of contract, and failure to supervise related to a $100,000 investment in GPB Automotive private placement in April 2017.
- Claimants seek unspecified compensatory damages relating to a $75,000 investment in GPB Holdings I through Triad Advisors in 2014 and $75,000 investment in GPB Automotive through Concorde Investment Services.
It appears that Joesph Michaletz and his employer failed to do their Due Diligence before recommending these private placement investments.
Joesph Michaletz Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Joesph Michaletz did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Joesph Michaletz at DAI Securities, Concorde Investment Services, and Triad Advisors alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Joesph Michaletz has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at DAI Securities, Concorde Investment Services, and Triad Advisors also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At DAI Securities, Concorde Investment Services, and Triad Advisors
If you have questions about DAI Securities, Concorde Investment Services, and Triad Advisors and/or Joseph Michaletz and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889 or locally at 561-338-0037.