DID JON RICHARD PARISER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Jon Richard Pariser formerly with Independent Financial Group, LLC Has 10 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past 2 Years
Who is Jon R. Pariser formerly with Independent Financial Group, LLC?
Jon Pariser (CRD #2755015) who was formerly registered with Independent Financial Group, LLC and located in Pacific Grove, California is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Independent Financial Group, LLC, Jon Pariser was associated with SWS Financial Services, Inc. and 3 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
In October 2018, Jon Pariser consented, without admitting or denying the allegations, to the sanction of a permanent bar from working in the securities industry and to findings by FINRA that he failed to provide FINRA with requested documents and information related to allegations that he referred some of his customers to an individual who is not registered, and who may have recommended were sold potentially unsuitable securities to them.
Independent Financial Group, LLC Broker Misconduct
In his career, Jon Pariser has been the subject of 10 customer complaints that we know about, 3 of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Six of Jon Pariser’s 10 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. There are currently 3 pending customer complaints filed against Jon Pariser’s former employer Independent Financial Group, LLC for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Jon Pariser
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimants alleged that Independent Financial Group (“IFG”) was responsible for investments made through an individual Jon Pariser sold his business without IFG’s knowledge.
- Claimants allege that IFG failed to supervise, its representative, Jon Pariser, allowing him to recommend that they utilize the services of 2 individuals who were not affiliated with IFG and who convince them to take their money from the investments held through IFG and make investments in promissory notes.
- The claimant made investments in unregistered, non-exempt “notes” through individuals who are not affiliated with IFG.
- Claimant alleges that representative introduced to an individual who is not licensed and who convinced her to surrender a portion of her variable annuity and invest in promissory notes.
- The customer alleges unauthorized purchase of equity.
- The claimant alleged representative convinced her to invest with individuals who were involved in 8 fraudulent, unregistered investments involving promissory notes.
- The claimant alleges representative was involved with individuals who are running a scam and that he convinced her to invest in fraudulent investments, resulting in a loss.
- Claimants allege representative convinced them to invest with individuals who are operating a fraudulent investment program, resulting in a loss of their investment.
Jon Pariser Red Flags & Your Rights as An Investor
Of course, Jon Pariser did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Jon Pariser at Independent Financial Group, LLC on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Jon Pariserhas engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
A large number of customer complaints at Independent Financial Group, LLC also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim to Recover Your Investment Losses At Independent Financial Group, LLC
If you have questions about Independent Financial Group, LLC and/or Jon Pariser and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.