DID JOHN ANTHONY BUSCO CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
John Busco of Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd., Laidlaw Wealth Management And Formerly With Morgan Stanley Has 12 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is John Busco of Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd.?
John Busco (CRD #825869) who is currently registered with Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd., Laidlaw Wealth Management and located in Toms River, New Jersey is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd., Laidlaw Wealth Management, John Busco was associated with Morgan Stanley and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
John Busco Customer Complaints
John Busco has been the subject of 12 customer complaints that we know about. Four of John Busco’s 12 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Eight of John Busco’s customers complaints were denied and the customers did not take any further action.
Allegations Against John Busco
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimants alleged that John Busco recommended investments in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac which were unsuitable and failed to curtail further losses.
- Claimants alleged unsuitability with respect to investments by John Busco.
- Multiple clients alleged that her account was mishandled, misrepresented and traded in an unsuitable manner by John Busco.
- Client alleged that his variable annuity is unsuitable and was misrepresented at time of sale by John Busco.
- Multiple clients alleged that purchases of preferred stocks were misrepresented by John Busco.
- Client alleged that John Busco made unsuitable recommendations.
- Client verbally alleged excessive trading with respect to trades in managed accounts by John Busco.
- Customer alleged John Busco made unsuitable and unauthorized trades in her children’s accounts.
- The client alleged that every single transaction executed by John Busco was unauthorized.
John Busco Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, John Busco did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of John Busco at Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd., Laidlaw Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether John Busco has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd., Laidlaw Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd. Due To John Busco
If you have questions about Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd., Laidlaw Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley, and/or John Busco and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.