DID JAY ALLAN AMBROSON CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Jay A. Ambroson Formerly With Gould, Ambroson & Associates Has 10 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past 2 Years
Who is Jay Ambroson formerly with Gould, Ambroson & Associates?
Jay Ambroson (CRD # 859012) who was formerly registered with Gould, Ambroson & Associates and located in Garden City, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Jay Ambroson was associated with 2 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Gould, Ambroson & Associates Broker Misconduct
In his career, Jay Ambroson has been the subject of 10 customer complaints that we know about which were filed in the last 2 years to recover investment losses. Eight of Jay Ambroson customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. There are currently 2 pending customer complaints filed against Jay Ambroson current employer Gould, Ambroson & Associates investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Jay Ambroson
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Customer filed a FINRA arbitration claim for unsuitability, common law fraud, breach of contract, negligent supervision, breach of fiduciary duty, violations of the racketeer influenced and corrupt organizations act, and conversion.
- Customer filed a FINRA arbitration claim alleging unsuitability, common law fraud, breach of contract, negligent supervision, breach of fiduciary duty, violation of the racketeer influenced and corrupt organizations act, conversion, violation of California or Securities Act, and sale of unregistered securities.
- Customer filed a FINRA arbitration claim for unsuitability, misrepresentation and omission, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of duty of good faith and fair dealing, breach of contract, fraud, churning, violations of FINRA conduct rules, and control person liability.
- Customer filed a FINRA arbitration claim for unsuitability, breach of contract, negligent supervision, failure to implement a reasonable compliance program, breach of fiduciary duty, and claims under New Jersey securities and consumer laws.
- Claimants filed a FINRA arbitration claim alleging negligent supervision, RICO and conversion.
Jay Ambroson Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Jay Ambroson did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Jay Ambroson at Gould, Ambroson & Associates on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Jay Ambroson has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Gould, Ambroson & Associates also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Gould, Ambroson & Associates
If you have questions about Gould, Ambroson & Associates and/or Jay Ambroson and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.