DID JASON WOODS CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Jason Woods formerly with Thurston, Springer, Miller, Herd & Titak And LPL Financial Has 7 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past 2 Years
Who is Jason Woods formerly with Thurston, Springer, Miller, Herd & Titak, Inc., and LPL Financial?
Jason Woods (CRD #5992754) who was formerly registered with Thurston, Springer, Miller, Herd & Titak, Inc. and located in Louisville, Kentucky is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Thurston, Springer, Miller, Herd & Titak, Inc., Jason Woods was associated with LPL Financial LLC, brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Thurston, Springer, Miller, Herd & Titak, Inc. Broker Misconduct
In his career, Jason Woods has been the subject of 9 customer complaints that we know about, 7 of those complaints were filed in the last two years to recover investment losses. Seven of Jason Woods’ 9 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. There are currently 2 pending customer complaints filed against Jason Woods’ former employer LPL Financial for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Jason Woods
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimants allege they desired to purchase low-risk investments but were encouraged to invest in risky business development companies and reads through ongoing misrepresentations, which caused them monetary losses. They further allege losses in connection with a variable annuity investment. They also alleged that LPL Financial failed to adequately supervise its representatives.
- Customers allege misrepresentation and unsuitable recommendations in connection with alternative investment purchases involving real estate.
- The customer alleges misrepresentation and unsuitable investment in connection with an alternative investment.
- The customer alleges excessive selling of annuities, misrepresentation, failure to disclose material facts, unsuitability of products, and alteration of account profiles.
- The customer alleges misrepresentation of financial information, unsuitable investments, unwarranted fees, and failure to invest in a timely manner.
- Customers allege misrepresentation, unsuitable investments, failure to invest in a timely manner, and losses and accounts. Customers also allege some documents were altered and specifically allege they do not recognize certain signatures or initials and other signatures appear to be copied.
Jason Woods Red Flags & Your Rights as An Investor
Of course, Jason Woods did not admit to any of the allegations. In fact, he claims the customers who complained were not his clients. Apparently, the firm disagreed and settled 7 of those complaints about his objection. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Jason Woods at Thurston, Springer, Miller, Herd & Titak, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Jason Woods has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
The large number of customer complaints at Thurston, Springer, Miller, Herd & Titak, Inc. also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Thurston, Springer, Miller, Herd & Titak, Inc.
If you have questions about Thurston, Springer, Miller, Herd & Titak, Inc., LPL Financial LLC and/or Jason Woodsand the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.