DID ELAINE DIONES LACERTE CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Elaine Lacerte Formerly With Morgan Stanley Has 5 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Elaine Lacerte formerly with Morgan Stanley?
Elaine Lacerte (CRD #1536459) who was formerly registered with Morgan Stanley and located in Colorado Springs, Colorado is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Elaine Lacerte was also the subject of a FINRA investigation and ultimately suspended for 6 months and fined $5,000 for allegedly engaging in an unsuitable pattern of tort-term trading of Unit Investment Trusts in customer accounts.
Elaine Lacerte Customer Complaints
Elaine Lacerte has been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about. Four of Elaine Lacerte’s 5 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. One of Elaine Lacerte’s customers’ complaints was denied and the customers did not take any further action.
Allegations Against Elaine Lacerte
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleged, inter alia, misrepresentation with respect to the purchase of a municipal bond by Elaine Lacerte.
- Client alleges misrepresentation with respect to investment risk by Elaine Lacerte. Damages unspecified.
- Client alleges Elaine Lacerte told him he would receive par value for his unit investment trusts at maturity.
- Client verbally alleged unsuitability, inter alia, with respect to the investments in unit investment trusts in account by Elaine Lacerte.
- Client’s attorney alleges unsuitability with respect to unit investment trusts by Elaine Lacerte.
Elaine Lacerte Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Elaine Lacerte did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Elaine Lacerte at Morgan Stanley on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Elaine Lacerte has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Morgan Stanley also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Morgan Stanley Due To Elaine Lacerte
If you have questions about Morgan Stanley and/or Elaine Lacerte and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.