DID EDWARD ROBERT TALIAFERRO CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Edward Taliaferro of Robert W. Baird Co. Inc. And Formerly With J.J.B. Hilliard Has 8 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Edward Taliaferro of Robert W. Baird Co. Inc.?
Edward Taliaferro (CRD #1690490) who is currently registered with Robert W. Baird Co. Inc. and located in Chattanooga, Tennessee is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Robert W. Baird Co. Inc., Edward Taliaferro was associated with J.J.B. Hilliard and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Edward Taliaferro Customer Complaints
Edward Taliaferro has been the subject of 8 customer complaints that we know about. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against J.J.B. Hilliard for investment losses caused by Edward Taliaferro’s alleged misconduct. Four of Edward Taliaferro’s customers’ complaints were denied and the customers did not take any further action.
Allegations Against Edward Taliaferro
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleges losses due to unsuitable investments by Edward Taliaferro.
- Client alleges she lost a significant amount of money due to unsuitable recommendations and Hilliard Lyons’ failure to supervise. Client also alleges fraudulent misrepresentation of the investment and material omissions regarding the risks of the investments by Edward Taliaferro.
- Client began investing with Edward Taliaferro at prior firm. Client transferred over with Edward Taliaferro and opened account and continued same manner of investing with covered call writing and margin usage. Client and daughter are now claiming that investment style was unsuitable for the client, and are asking to be reimbursed for all inappropriate investments allegedly committed by Edward Taliaferro.
- Client upset with losses and alleges poor performance in account by Edward Taliaferro.
- Client’s attorney alleges unauthorized and unsuitable trading in [customer]’s three accounts. The attorney did not specify the trades or securities in question. Customers’ accounts were opened with listed equities and mutual funds being traded in them allegedly by Edward Taliaferro.
- Customer alleges Edward Taliaferro failed to follow instructions. Alleged damages of $5000.
- Misrepresentation allegedly committed by Edward Taliaferro.
Edward Taliaferro Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Edward Taliaferro did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Edward Taliaferro at Robert W. Baird Co. Inc. and J.J.B. Hilliard on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Edward Taliaferro has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Robert W. Baird Co. Inc. and J.J.B. Hilliard also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Robert W. Baird Co. Inc. Due To Edward Taliaferro
If you have questions about Robert W. Baird Co. Inc., J.J.B. Hilliard, and/or Edward Taliaferro and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.