DID EARL DAVID WALTER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Earl Walter Of RBC Capital Markets Has 7 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Earl Walter of RBC Capital Markets?
Earl Walter (CRD #704077) who is currently registered with RBC Capital Markets and located in Columbia, Maryland is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Earl Walter Customer Complaints
Earl Walter has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Four of Earl Walter’s 7 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Three of Earl Walter’s customers’ complaints were denied and, today, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Earl Walter
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged that despite Earl Walter’s representations, the mutual fund was not diversified and that the purchase of the fund was not consistent with his objectives.
- Client alleged verbally that the investments in her sub-accounts in her AIG Sunameria variable annuity had been changed without her knowledge allegedly by Earl Walter.
- Client alleged Earl Walter did not adequately explain his recommendations to her and that his recommendations were unsuitable.
- Client alleged Earl Walter negligently recommended that client take required withdrawals from his qualified plan rather than from his non-qualified account.
- Client claimed that Earl Walter allegedly placed a full portfolio allocation without authorization in joint account.
- Customer alleged that the purchase of an annuity was unsuitable and that Earl Walter misled her with respect to 72(T) retirement distributions.
- Customers alleged that Earl Walter’s fees and charges were not disclosed and that they experienced excessive losses.
Earl Walter Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Earl Walter did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Earl Walter at RBC Capital Markets on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Earl Walter has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at RBC Capital Markets also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At RBC Capital Markets Due To Earl Walter
If you have questions about RBC Capital Markets and/or Earl Walter and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.