DID DONALD JOSEPH FOWLER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Donald Fowler Formerly With Worden Capital Management LLC Has 15 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Donald Fowler formerly with Worden Capital Management LLC?
Donald Fowler (CRD #4989632) who was formerly registered with Worden Capital Management LLC and located in Rockville Centre, New York has been the subject of a FINRA investigation and a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Donald Fowler has been permanently barred by FINRA from any further association with any member firm in any capacity. Further, he was found liable for violations of the federal securities laws an action brought by the SEC for churning client’s accounts. In addition, there is another pending SEC investigation for alleged churning of multiple client’s accounts.
Donald Fowler Customer Complaints
Donald Fowler has been the subject of 15 customer complaints that we know about, 1 of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Twelve of Donald Fowler’s 15 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. One of Donald Fowler’s customer complaints was denied and, to date, the customer has not taken any further action. There are currently 2 pending customer complaints filed against Donald Fowler’s former employer Worden Capital Management LLC for investment losses caused by the alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Donald Fowler
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, fraud, breach of contract, violation of the Georgia uniform securities act related to equipment leasing investments.
- Fraud, negligent misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty related to the trading of over-the-counter stocks.
- Violation of the federal securities laws for churning.
- Churning, unsuitability, and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, violations of the Ohio Securities Act connection with the trading of common and preferred stocks.
- Unsuitable recommendations of highly speculative and risky investments.
- Churning, negligence, unsuitable investment recommendations, and overconcentration of investments.
- Violation of the Ohio Securities Act related to the trading the stocks and options.
- Purchasing and selling securities on margin which were not consistent with the client’s risk tolerance.
- Breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, misrepresentation and churning of a client’s account.
- Unsuitability and improper use of margin customer’s account.
- Unauthorized trading of short-term Apple call options.
Donald Fowler Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Donald Fowler did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Donald Fowler at Worden Capital Management LLC on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Donald Fowler has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Worden Capital Management LLC also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Worden Capital Management LLC Due To Donald Fowler
If you have questions about Worden Capital Management LLC and/or Donald Fowler and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.