DID DARREN MICHAEL KUBIAK CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Darren Michael Kubiak formerly with Kalos Capital, Inc. Has 8 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past 2 Years
Who is Darren M. Kubiak formerly with Kalos Capital, Inc.?
Darren Kubiak (CRD #1239086) who was formerly registered with Kalos Capital, Inc. and located in Alpharetta, Georgia is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Kalos Capital, Inc., Darren M. Kubiak was associated with two other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Not only has Darren Kubiak’s former employer’s had securities industry regulatory problems but he himself has been suspended by FINRA, fined and ordered to make restitution to customers. Apparently he recommended the purchase of leveraged and inverse exchange traded funds (LIETFs). Allegedly, Darren Kubiak, did not understand the risk and features associated with LIETFs. These investments that should only be held for a very short period and yet all the customers he recommended them to held the LIETFs for an average of 722 days. Darren Kubiak allegedly did not understand that LIETFs whose value over time and that the losses are compounded the longer they are held due to the resetting of valuations each day. He served a suspension but never re-entered the business after was concluded earlier this year.
Kalos Capital, Inc. Broker Misconduct
In his career, Darren Kubiak has been the subject of 8 customer complaints that we know about, all of those complaints were filed in the last two years to recover investment losses. Two of Darren Kubiak’s 8 customer complaints have been settled in favor of investors. There are currently 6 pending customer complaints filed against Darren Kubiak’s former employer Kalos Capital, Inc. for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Darren Kubiak
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleged unsuitable recommendations, negligence and breach of fiduciary duty related to private equity in alternative investments and Darren Kubiak’s former employer Kalos Capital, Inc. paid the investor $250,000 for all of the alleged losses.
- Claimant alleged unsuitable investment recommendations and failure to do to due diligence related to GPB Capital Holdings sponsored private placement investments.
- Claimant alleges that the investments recommended were unsuitable and that the brokerage and broker failed to conduct reasonable due diligence, and made material misrepresentations and omissions about the GPB private placements.
- Client claims that the investments are suitable, over-concentrated and that there was a failure to conduct due diligence prior to selling the GPB private placements to clients.
- Claimants alleged that the financial advisor made unsuitable investment recommendations related to private debts and business development companies.
Darren Kubiak Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Darren Kubiak did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Darren Kubiak at Kalos Capital, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Darren Kubiak has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Kalos Capital, Inc. about Darren Kubiak also raises questions about its supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Kalos Capital, Inc.
If you have questions about Kalos Capital, Inc. and/or Darren Kubiak and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.