DID DANIEL JAMES LAULETTA CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Daniel James Lauletta with MML Investors Services, LLC Has 3 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past Year
Who is Daniel J. Lauletta with MML Investors Services, LLC?
Daniel Lauletta (CRD #2659123) who is currently registered with MML Investors Services, LLC and located in Cleveland, Ohio is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to MML Investors Services, LLC, Daniel Lauletta was associated with MSI Financial Services, Inc. and 13 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
MSI Financial Services, Inc. And Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Broker Misconduct
In his career, Daniel Lauletta has been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about, 3 of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. One of Daniel Lauletta’s 5 customer complaints was settled in favor of investors. There are currently 3 pending customer complaints filed against Daniel Lauletta’s former employer, MSI Financial Services, Inc. and America’s Financial Services, Inc. for investment losses caused by hisalleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Daniel Lauletta
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged unauthorized exchange of 2 variable annuities to a fixed index annuity.
- Client alleged that surrender charges associated with his variable annuity purchase were not disclosed by Daniel Lauletta.
- The claimant alleges that Daniel Lauletta provided, negligent advice and utilize deceptive sales tactics to prompt the purchase of life insurance policies that were unsuitable recommendations. Further, that the insurance policies were finance in a manner that was unsustainable, depleted his retirement investments to pay collateral obligations and caused him unnecessary surrender charges and tax penalties.
- Plaintiff alleged that the financial advisor made misrepresentations and fraudulently induced him to purchase and unsuitable whole life insurance policy.
- Plaintiff alleges that defendants made misrepresentations to induce the purchase of several variable universal life insurance policies.
Daniel Lauletta Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Daniel Lauletta did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Daniel Lauletta at MML Investors Services, LLC and MSI Financial Services, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Daniel Lauletta has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints about Daniel Lauletta at MSI Financial Services, Inc. also raises questions about its supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At MML Investors Services, LLC And MSI Financial Services, Inc.
If you have any questions about MML Investors Services, LLC, MSI Financial Services, Inc., and/or Daniel Lauletta and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.