As a client, you place your money in the hands of a broker that you can trust. This is why it’s critical to understand everything there is to know about the person handling your money. This data may assist you in deciding whether or not to deal with a specific broker.
We may be able to assist you in addressing any concerns or issues you have if you believe Damian Bell has caused you financial harm.
DID DAMIAN MARLON BELL CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Damian Bell Of International Assets Advisory, LLC And Formerly With WFG Investments, Inc. Has 11 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Damian Bell of International Assets Advisory, LLC?
Damian Bell (CRD #2348521) who is currently registered with International Assets Advisory, LLC and located in Daphne, Alabama is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to International Assets Advisory, LLC, Damian Bell was associated with WFG Investments, Inc. and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Damian Bell Customer Complaints
Damian Bell has been the subject of 11 customer complaints that we know about, 2 of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Three of Damian Bell’s 11 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Six of Damian Bell’s customer complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There are currently 2 pending customer complaints filed against Damian Bell’s former employer WFG Investments, Inc. for investment losses caused by the alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Damian Bell
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Unsuitable investment recommendations related to corporate debt and mutual funds.
- Failure to conduct a reasonable investigation, misrepresentation, unsuitable investment recommendations, and breach of fiduciary duty related to a private placement investment.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations and failure to disclose fees related to mutual funds.
- Unsuitable investment recommendation to purchase a Morgan Stanley exchange traded note.
- Failure to conduct due diligence on alternative investment in breach of fiduciary duty related to a private placement investment.
- Negligence, unsuitable recommendations and breach of fiduciary duty related to a direct investment in a private placement.
- Breach of contract and violation of state securities statutes in connection with alternative investments.
Damian Bell Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Damian Bell did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Damian Bell at International Assets Advisory, LLC and WFG Investments, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Damian Bell has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at International Assets Advisory, LLC and WFG Investments, Inc. also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At International Assets Advisory, LLC Due To Damian Bell
If you have questions about International Assets Advisory, LLC, WFG Investments, Inc., and/or Damian Bell and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.