As a customer, you are putting your money in the hands of someone you can trust. This is why it’s critical to learn everything there is to know about the person investing on your behalf. This data might assist you in determining whether or not working with a specific broker is right for you.
If you believe Christopher Shaw has caused you financial harm, we may be able to assist you in resolving any issues or concerns you have.
DID CHRISTOPHER J. SHAW CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Christopher Shaw Of Newbridge Securities Corporation And Formerly With Pruco Securities, LLC Has 7 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Christopher Shaw of Newbridge Securities Corporation?
Christopher Shaw (CRD #5011382) who is currently registered with Newbridge Securities Corporation and located in Belmont, North Carolina is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Newbridge Securities Corporation, Christopher Shaw was associated with Pruco Securities, LLC and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Christopher Shaw Customer Complaints
Christopher Shaw has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about, 5 of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. All 7 of Christopher Shaw’s customer complaints were settled in favor of investors.
Allegations Against Christopher Shaw
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, and unsuitable investment recommendations related to risky, illiquid and complex alternative real estate and other direct investments.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentations related to private placement investment.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations of GPB Capital private placement.
- Unsuitable and overconcentrated investments and portfolio related to real estate securities.
- Misrepresentation and unsuitable investment recommendations of a REIT and private placement investment.
- Breach of fiduciary duty and unsuitable investment recommendations related to alternative investments.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations to purchase oil and gas in real estate securities.
Christopher Shaw Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Christopher Shaw did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Christopher Shaw at Newbridge Securities Corporation and Pruco Securities, LLC on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Christopher Shaw has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Newbridge Securities Corporation and Pruco Securities, LLC also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Newbridge Securities Corporation Due To Christopher Shaw
If you have questions about Newbridge Securities Corporation, Pruco Securities, LLC, and/or Christopher Shaw and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.