DID CHRISTOPHER PAUL SCALESE CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Christopher Paul Scalese formerly with Summit Brokerage Services, Inc. Has 11 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Christopher P. Scalese formerly with Summit Brokerage Services, Inc.?
Christopher Scalese (CRD #2922639) who was formerly registered with Summit Brokerage Services, Inc. and located in Dunmore, Pennsylvania is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Summit Brokerage Services, Inc., Christopher Scalese was associated with 5 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Summit Brokerage Services, Inc. Broker Misconduct
In his career, Christopher Scalese has been the subject of 11 customer complaints that we know about, 5 of those complaints were filed in the last two years to recover investment losses. Eight of Christopher Scalese’s 11 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Three of those customer complaints were denied by the firm and the customer took no further action.
Allegations Against Christopher Scalese
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleges misrepresentation, and other causes of action in connection with the sale of an alternative equipment leasing investment and liquidation of annuities.
- Claimant alleges misrepresentation of investments in connection with the sale of alternative investments.
- Investor complained about unsuitable recommendations in REITs, including 4 different Icon Leasing Funds, Wells REIT, Inland American REIT, and Dividend Capital REIT.
- Customer filed claims alleging suitability, misrepresentation in connection with the sale of various REITs and an equipment leasing fund.
- Client alleged misrepresentation connection with the sale of an annuity.
Christopher Scalese Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Christopher Scalese did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Christopher Scalese at Summit Brokerage Services, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Christopher Scalese has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Summit Brokerage Services, Inc. also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Summit Brokerage Services, Inc.
If you have questions about Summit Brokerage Services, Inc. and/or Christopher Scalese and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.