DID BARRY GEORGE HARTMAN CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Barry Hartman Formerly With FSC Securities Corporation Has 23 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Barry Hartman formerly with FSC Securities Corporation?
Barry Hartman (CRD #1361232) who was formerly registered with FSC Securities Corporation and located in Missoula, Montana is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Barry Hartman Customer Complaints
Barry Hartman has been the subject of 23 customer complaints that we know about, 1 of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Seventeen of Barry Hartman’s 23 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Three of Barry Hartman’s customer complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There are currently 3 pending customer complaints filed against Barry Hartman’s former employer FSC Securities Corporation for investment losses caused by the alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Barry Hartman
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Sale of investment that was not approved by an employer.
- Violation of Montana securities act, consumer protection act, breach of contract, misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, and gross negligence.
- Violation of duties owed to client with respect to a REIT investments.
- Violations of the Montana securities act, breach of fiduciary duty, common law fraud, in violation of FINRA rules 2010, 2020, 2111, 2310, 3010.
- Unsuitable and unauthorized transactions involving equipment leasing products.
- Negligence involving the sale of Invizeon.
- Breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, and fraud related to variable annuity, common and preferred stock, mutual fund, and real estate securities investments.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations involving equipment leasing, mutual fund, and real estate securities.
- Breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, and fraud related to oil and gas investments.
Barry Hartman Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Barry Hartman did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Barry Hartman at FSC Securities Corporation on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Barry Hartman has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at FSC Securities Corporation also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At FSC Securities Corporation Due To Barry Hartman
If you have questions about FSC Securities Corporation and/or Barry Hartman and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.