DID ALEXANDER ALTMAN CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Alexander Altman Formerly with Janney Montgomery Scott Has 7 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Alexander Altman formerly with Janney Montgomery Scott?
Alexander Altman (CRD #500333) who was formerly registered with Janney Montgomery Scott and located in Boca Raton, Florida is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Alexander Altman has had his share of regulatory problems. Both the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and FINRA f/k/a NASD for stockbroker misconduct in violation of industry rules and regulations. He was suspended by both agencies and fined by the NASD.
Alexander Altman Customer Complaints
Alexander Altman has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about. All of Alexander Altman’s 7 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors.
Allegations Against Alexander Altman
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- The customer alleged that the trade was unsuitable and that the risks associated with that investment were not properly disclosed to her allegedly by Alexander Altman.
- Alexander Altman’s alleged unsuitable investments, breach of fiduciary duty, failure to follow instructions, common law fraud, material misrepresentations, negligence, and violation of Chapter 517, Florida Statutes.
- The claimant alleges that unsuitable investments were made in her and her husband’s accounts by Alexander Altman.
- The client alleged verbally that Alexander Altman guaranteed that she would not lose money on certain bonds backed by airline companies that she had purchased previously.
- The client alleges that Alexander Altman placed an inappropriate portion of his overall account into a single equity position.
- Customers alleged verbally that Alexander Altman guaranteed them against loss on certain securities they purchased.
- The client alleged unsuitable investments, breach of fiduciary, unauthorized trading, failure to follow instructions, misrepresentations and negligence relating to investments allegedly made by Alexander Altman for him.
Alexander Altman Red Flags & Your Rights as an Investor
Of course, Alexander Altman did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags that should put all current and former customers of Alexander Altman at Janney Montgomery Scott on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Alexander Altman has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
A large number of customer complaints at Janney Montgomery Scott also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim to Recover Your Investment Losses at Janney Montgomery Scott Due to Alexander Altman
If you have questions about Janney Montgomery Scott, and/or Alexander Altman and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.