DID JOHN DENNIS LOWRY CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
John Lowry Of Spartan Capital Securities Has 19 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is John Lowry of Spartan Capital Securities?
John Lowry (CRD #4336146) is a broker who is currently registered with Spartan Capital Securities and located in New York, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
John Lowry has had his own regulatory problems. On March 28, 2023, a FINRA Hearing Panel rendered a decision in an enforcement action against John Lowry alleging that he willfully failed to amend, or timely amend, is form U4 to disclose arbitration filings and resolutions thereof. The decision was that John Lowry was suspended from association with any FINRA member in all capacities for 2 years, defined $40,000, and required to amend his Form U4 to reflect the filing and disposition of customer arbitrations. He was also ordered to pay the hearing costs of $17,768.31. Shortly thereafter, John Lowry filed an appeal with the FINRA National Adjudicatory Council and until that appeal is decided the sanctions ordered by the Hearing Panel are not in effect.
John Lowry Customer Complaints
John Lowry has been the subject of 19 customer complaints that we know about. FINRA has indicated there may be more customer complaints that were not disclosed and public filings. At the very least, two arbitration awards were entered against Spartan Capital Securities for John Lowry’s alleged misconduct causing investors losses. Six of John Lowry’s 19 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Three of John Lowry’s customers’ complaints were denied, and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There are currently 8 pending customer complaints filed against Spartan Capital Securities for investment losses caused by John Lowry’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against John Lowry
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Excessive commissions, excessive trading, unsuitability, conversion, fraud (statutory and common-law), unauthorized trading, negligence, negligent supervision, breach of fiduciary relationship, control person liability, violation of FINRA rules, respondeat superior, and vicarious liability.
- Churning, unsuitability, unauthorized trading, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, and fraud and misrepresentation.
- Failure to supervise.
- Unsuitable investment, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, and breach of contract.
- Misrepresentation resulting in losses.
- Churning, unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, misrepresentation, unauthorized trading, and failure to supervise.
- Reasonable-basis suitability obligations to claimants, specific suitability obligations to claimants, quantitative suitability obligations to claimants, failure to supervise, and violations of FINRA Rule 2010.
John Lowry Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, John Lowry did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of John Lowry at Spartan Capital Securities on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether John Lowry has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Spartan Capital Securities also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Spartan Capital Securities Due To John Lowry
If you have questions about Spartan Capital Securities and/or John Lowry and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.