DID MARK WILLIAM JUST CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Mark William Just with Triad Advisors, LLC Has 3 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct in the Past 2 Years
Who is Mark W. Just with Triad Advisors, LLC?
Mark Just (CRD #1138738) who is currently registered with Triad Advisors LLC, and located in Indianapolis, Indiana is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Prior to Triad Advisors LLC, Mark Just has associated with4other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Triad Advisors, LLC Broker Misconduct
In his career, Mark Just has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about, 3 of those complaints were filed in the last two years to recover investment losses. Three of those customer complaints were denied by his current employer, and to date, no action has been taken by any of the customers. There are currently 3 pending customer complaints filed against Mark Just’s current employer Triad Advisors LLC, for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Mark Just
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- The client alleges that the recapture charge associated with the bonus feature of 4 annuities he purchased was not disclosed by the financial advisor.
- The client complained about the surrender fees of an annuity.
- The customer claimed he was not made aware of the surrender charges incurred upon the switch of investments, recommended by the financial advisor.
- The claimant alleges unsuitable alternative investments in the real estate sector.
- Claimants allege that variable annuities and real estate securities recommended or unsuitable.
- The customer alleged financial advisor made unsuitable investment recommendations to purchase variable annuities, corporate debt, common stocks, and mutual funds.
Mark Just Red Flags & Your Rights as An Investor
Of course, Mark Just did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Mark Justat Triad Advisors, LLC on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Mark Just has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
A large number of customer complaints at Triad Advisors, LLC also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim to Recover Your Investment Losses At Triad Advisors LLC
If you have questions about Triad Advisors, LLC and/or Mark Just and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.