DID VALENTINO MICHAEL SCOTT CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Valentino Scott Of Centaurus Financial Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Valentino Scott of Centaurus Financial?
Valentino Scott (CRD #1497615) who is currently registered with Centaurus Financial and located in West Hills, California is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Valentino Scott Customer Complaints
Valentino Scott has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. One arbitration award was entered against Centaurus Financial for Valentino Scott’s alleged misconduct causing investors losses. Four of Valentino Scott’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Centaurus Financial for investment losses caused by Valentino Scott’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Valentino Scott
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Customer purchased a variable annuity that was not suitable, certain product features were misrepresented and Valentino Scott allegedly failed to reallocate sub accounts to a more conservative position as expressed by the customer.
- Client alleged that he was unaware of fees for 7% income rider, and alleged he was not aware that the investment allegedly made by Valentino Scott was a variable annuity.
- Death benefit was misrepresented allegedly by Valentino Scott on variable annuity policies purchased.
- The customer alleged that Valentino Scott recommended and over concentrated their account(s) in unsuitable investments.
- Valentino Scott allegedly sold customer inappropriate class of mutual funds, failed to disclose the amount of loss realized in selling GNMA securities.
- Uninformed as to surrender charge and holding period of contract with Manulife Financial, Inc. – Venture III.
Valentino Scott Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Valentino Scott did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Valentino Scott at Centaurus Financial on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Valentino Scott has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Centaurus Financial also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Centaurus Financial Due To Valentino Scott
If you have questions about Centaurus Financial and/or Valentino Scott and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.