DID TIMOTHY TREVOR KENSKA CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Timothy Kenska Of Citigroup Global Markets Has 7 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Timothy Kenska of Citigroup Global Markets?
Timothy Kenska (CRD #4894163) who is currently registered with Citigroup Global Markets and located in Encinitas, California is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Timothy Kenska Customer Complaints
Timothy Kenska has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about. Three of Timothy Kenska’s 7 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Three of Timothy Kenska’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Citigroup Global Markets for investment losses caused by Timothy Kenska’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Timothy Kenska
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Allegations included material misrepresentations and omissions, unsuitability, and breach of implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing by Timothy Kenska in connection with Individual Retirement Account investments.
- Claimant alleged she suffered substantial losses by Timothy Kenska due to the unsuitable investments in her IRA account.
- Client alleged, “the plan was sold to him by Timothy Kenska as very safe, but from the start, it’s been on a downhill slide….”.
- Client claimed that she indicated on her account profile that she was a moderate risk investor, and further stated that she always invested in low to moderate risk investments. Client alleged that Timothy Kenska invested her entire retirement account into Euro Stoxx 50 index, a high risk security.
- Client claimed “numerous unethical practices – purchasing securities without our knowledge, excess fees” by Timothy Kenska.
- Client’s attorney alleged Timothy Kenska purchased municipal bonds without authorization from client. Additionally, client’s attorney also alleged municipal bonds were unsuitable and Mr. Kenska allegedly failed to follow written instructions to sell the municipal bonds.
- Clients, through their attorney, alleged Timothy Kenska solicited them to open an investment advisory account; implemented an unsuitable investment portfolio including the purchase of risky, energy securities; and breached his fiduciary duty when recommending liquidation of their variable annuities which they allege benefitted registered representative only.
Timothy Kenska Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Timothy Kenska did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Timothy Kenska at Citigroup Global Markets on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Timothy Kenska has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Citigroup Global Markets also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Citigroup Global Markets Due To Timothy Kenska
If you have questions about Citigroup Global Markets and/or Timothy Kenska and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.