DID SCOT BRIAN ROSENBERG CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Scot Rosenberg Formerly With The GMS Group Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Scot Rosenberg formerly with The GMS Group?
Scot Rosenberg (CRD #2780504) who was formerly registered with The GMS Group and located in Boca Raton, Florida is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Scot Rosenberg Customer Complaints
Scot Rosenberg has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about. One of Scot Rosenberg’s 6 customer complaints was settled in favor of investors. Four of Scot Rosenberg’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against The GMS Group for investment losses caused by Scot Rosenberg’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Scot Rosenberg
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged Scot Rosenberg’s unsuitable recommendations, misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty from inception of account to present.
- Scot Rosenberg’s alleged misrepresentation and unsuitable investments.
- The client alleged certain securities purchased in her account were unauthorized, allegedly committed by Scot Rosenberg.
- The client alleged Scot Rosenberg’s misrepresentation in connection with a security purchased.
- The client alleged that she did not authorize the purchase of a municipal bond, allegedly committed by Scot Rosenberg.
- The client alleged Scot Rosenberg’s violation of rules and regulations governing securities transactions.
Scot Rosenberg Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Scot Rosenberg did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Scot Rosenberg at The GMS Group on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Scot Rosenberg has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at The GMS Group also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At The GMS Group Due To Scot Rosenberg
If you have questions about The GMS Group and/or Scot Rosenberg and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.