DID ROBERT POWERS CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Robert Powers Of Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Robert Powers of Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC?
Robert Powers (CRD #366966) who is currently registered with Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC and located in Huntington, West Virginia is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Robert Powers Customer Complaints
Robert Powers has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about. Four of Robert Powers’ 6 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of Robert Powers’ customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Robert Powers
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleged Robert Powers made unsuitable investment recommendations and over-concentrated the account in equities.
- Claimant alleged that Robert Powers made unsuitable recommendations.
- Claimants alleged Robert Powers made unsuitable investments and recommendations. Claimants also alleged someone forged their signatures on documents to transfer two annuities to Merrill lynch.
- Customers alleged Robert Powers made unsuitable investment recommendations.
- The customer alleged unsuitable recommendations and investments by Robert Powers.
Robert Powers Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Robert Powers did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Robert Powers at Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Robert Powers has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC Due To Robert Powers
If you have questions about Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC and/or Robert Powers and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.