DID RICK ALAN DAVIDSON CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Rick Davidson of Aegis Capital and Formerly with National Securities, Jefferies, and Morgan Stanley, Has 8 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Rick Davidson of Aegis Capital?
Rick Davidson (CRD #1315998) who is currently registered with Aegis Capitaland located in Miami, Florida is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Prior to Aegis Capital, Rick Davidson was associated with National Securities, National Asset Management, Jefferies, Jefferies Investment Advisers, and Morgan Stanley, and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Rick Davidson Customer Complaints
Rick Davidson has been the subject of 8 customer complaints that we know about, two of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Six of Rick Davidson’s 8 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors.
One of Rick Davidson’s customers’ complaints was denied and the customers did not take any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against National Securities for investment losses caused by Rick Davidson’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Rick Davidson
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- The claimant alleged unsuitability with respect to investment recommendations made by Rick Davidson.
- The client alleges Rick Davidson did not fully disclose the return on the investment.
- The client claims the purchase of bond position was unauthorized and was not a suitable investment allegedly recommended by Rick Davidson.
- The client verbally alleged, among other things, unauthorized trading by Rick Davidson with respect to corporate bond investments.
- It is alleged that Rick Davidson engaged in unauthorized transactions.
- Rick Davidson’s client alleged suitability & misrepresentation.
- Rick Davidson’s client alleged suitability and misrepresentation.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations allegedly made by Rick Davidson.
Rick Davidson Red Flags & Your Rights as an Investor
Of course, Rick Davidson did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags that should put all current and former customers of Rick Davidson at Aegis Capital, National Securities, National Asset Management, Jefferies, Jefferies Investment Advisers, and Morgan Stanley on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Rick Davidson has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
A large number of customer complaints at Aegis Capital, National Securities, National Asset Management, Jefferies, Jefferies Investment Advisers, and Morgan Stanley also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim to Recover Your Investment Losses at Aegis Capital Due to Rick Davidson
If you have questions about Aegis Capital, National Securities, National Asset Management, Jefferies, Jefferies Investment Advisers, Morgan Stanley, and/or Rick Davidson and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.