DID RICHARD MARK BRAVERMAN CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Richard Braverman of Geneos Wealth Management, Inc. Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Richard Braverman of Geneos Wealth Management, Inc.?
Richard Braverman (CRD #1023227) who is currently registered with Geneos Wealth Management, Inc. and located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Richard Braverman Customer Complaints
Richard Braverman has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about, and one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Five of Richard Braverman’s 6 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. One of Richard Braverman’s customers complaints was denied and the customers did not take any further action.
Allegations Against Richard Braverman
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Clients allege breach of fiduciary duty, unsuitable recommendations and other causes of action by Richard Braverman.
- Customer alleges Richard Braverman recommended unsuitable investments.
- Customer alleges unsuitable recommendation of an oil & gas investment by Richard Braverman.
- Customer alleges unsuitable recommendations in real estate investments purchased and other causes of action made by Richard Braverman.
- Customer alleges unsuitable recommendations, breach of fiduciary duty and failure to adequately disclose the risks in real estate investments and direct investments by Richard Braverman.
- The customers allege the annuity purchased is not suitable because it does not provide them with needed income allegedly made by Richard Braverman.
Richard Braverman Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Richard Braverman did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Richard Braverman at Geneos Wealth Management, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Richard Braverman has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Geneos Wealth Management, Inc. also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Geneos Wealth Management, Inc. Due To Richard Braverman
If you have questions about Geneos Wealth Management, Inc. and/or Richard Braverman and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.