DID PETER T PO CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Peter Po Of NI Advisors Has 14 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Peter Po Customer Complaints
Peter Po has been the subject of 14 customer complaints that we know about seeking to recover investment losses. Four of the customer complaints were settled by Peter Po’s employers in favor of the investors. Two of the customer complaints were denied his employer’s or withdrawn by the investors. There are currently 8 FINRA arbitration proceedings that are pending against Ni Advisors for Peter Po’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Peter Po
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Unsuitable recommendation of GWG L bonds.
- Breach of contract and violation of securities laws related to corporate debt transactions.
- Misrepresentation of GWG L bonds.
- Breach of fiduciary duty, suitability, negligence, regarding investments in GWG L bonds.
- Violation of regulation best interest in connection with GWG L bonds transactions.
- Breach of fiduciary duty and misrepresentation related to GWG L bonds.
- Violation of securities laws related to GWG L bonds.
- Failure to disclose availability of secondary market for REIT transactions.
- Violations of California securities laws, common law fraud, breach of fiduciary duty and negligence related to GWG L bonds.
- Unauthorized trading.
- Unsuitable investment strategy involving unsuitable, high-risk, illiquid alternative investments.
- Misrepresentations and misleading statements related to the risk of alternative investments.
Peter Po Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Peter Po did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Peter Po at NI Advisors on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Peter Po has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at NI Advisors also raises questions about the brokerage firm’s supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At NI Advisors Due To Peter Po
If you have questions about NI Advisors and/or Peter Po and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.