It’s critical for everyone to know everything there is to know about the individuals with whom they entrust their money. There are several sources where you may learn more about a person’s history, such as past employment history, regulatory legal concerns, and consumer complaints.
Important information about Luis Garcia might result in questions regarding your investment losses. We’ll do all we can to answer any inquiries you may have.
DID LUIS F GARCIA CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Luis Garcia Formerly With UBS Financial Services Has 7 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Luis Garcia formerly with UBS Financial Services?
Luis Garcia (CRD #5759714) who was formerly registered with UBS Financial Services and located in Houston, Texas is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Luis Garcia Customer Complaints
Luis Garcia has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about. All seven of Luis Garcia’s customer complaints were settled in favor of investors.
Allegations Against Luis Garcia
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimants alleged Luis Garcia’s suitability, misrepresentations, and material misleading investment advice.
- Claimants alleged Luis Garcia’s misrepresentations and unsuitability in connection with their purchase of a closed-end bond fund.
- Claimant alleged her investments in Puerto Rican closed-end bond funds were unsuitable, over concentrated and misrepresented by Luis Garcia.
- Claimants alleged that their investments in Puerto Rican government bonds and Puerto Rican closed end funds were over-concentrated, unsuitable and misrepresented by Luis Garcia.
- Claimants alleged Luis Garcia’s misrepresentations and unsuitability in connection with their investments in closed-end bond funds and notes issued by the Puerto Rico Conservation Trust Fund.
- Claimant alleged Luis Garcia’s unsuitability, overconcentration and misrepresentations involving the recommendation of closed-end funds.
- Claimant alleged that Luis Garcia’s suggested funds were unsuitable and that the claimant’s portfolio was over-concentrated.
Luis Garcia Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Luis Garcia did not acknowledge any of the claims.
Regardless of whether an arbitration award was obtained, a settlement was reached, or the consumer complaint is still pending, customers’ allegations are red flags that should put all current and former Luis Garcia clients of UBS Financial Services on alert to review their accounts carefully and inquire whether Luis Garcia has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that might have resulted in investment losses.
The high number of customer complaints at UBS Financial Services raises concerns about the brokerage firms’ supervision. If these warnings cause you to wonder what your rights as an investor are, contact us and we will explain them to you.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At UBS Financial Services Due To Luis Garcia
If you have questions about UBS Financial Services and/or Luis Garcia and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.