DID LAWRENCE JOHN FAWCETT JR CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Lawrence John Fawcett Jr formerly with WestPark Capital, Inc. Has 8 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Lawrence J. Fawcett Jr formerly with WestPark Capital, Inc.?
Lawrence Fawcett (CRD #5851474) who was formerly registered with WestPark Capital, Inc. and located in Los Angeles, California is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Prior to WestPark Capital, Inc., Lawrence Fawcett was associated with Salomon Whitney Financial and 4 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
In March 2018, Lawrence Fawcett was discharged by WestPark Capital, Inc. for allegedly conducting business from a non-disclosed location in making false representations to his employer.
Lawrence Fawcett, Jr., has had his share of regulatory problems; he has been permanently barred from association with any FINRA member firm in any capacity for failure to pay an arbitration award, and failure to pay fees, failure to supply information to FINRA in violation of Rule 8210.
WestPark Capital, Inc. Broker Misconduct
In his career, Lawrence Fawcett has been the subject of 8 customer complaints that we know about, 4 of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Two customers went all the way through an arbitration proceeding and received an arbitration award in their favor to recover their investment losses.
One of Lawrence Fawcett’s 8 customer complaints was settled in favor of investors. There are currently 3 pending customer complaints filed against Lawrence Fawcett’s former employers WestPark Capital, Inc. and SW Financial for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Lawrence Fawcett
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- A customer alleged and proved in an arbitration proceeding all or some of his allegations that Lawrence Fawcett was negligent and engaged in qualitative and quantitative suitability misconduct, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, negligent misrepresentations, and omissions.
- The customer alleged that Lawrence Fawcett engaged in unauthorized trading, made unsuitable investment recommendations, and engage in an unsuitable investment strategy.
- The customer alleged Lawrence Fawcett engaged in unauthorized trading at Salomon Whitney brokerage.
- The claimant alleged that Lawrence Fawcett made unsuitable recommendations and misrepresentations and breach his fiduciary duty related to common stock transactions and private placement investments.
- The claimant alleged excessive trading or churning which are unsuitable transactions.
- The claimant alleged, churning, negligence, unauthorized trading, and breach of contract related to certain equity transactions.
Lawrence Fawcett Red Flags & Your Rights as An Investor
Of course, Lawrence Fawcett did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags that should put all current and former customers of Lawrence Fawcett at Westpark Capital, Inc. and Salomon Whitney Financial on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Lawrence Fawcett has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
A large number of customer complaints at Westpark Capital, Inc. and Salomon Whitney Financial about Lawrence Fawcett also raises questions about their supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim to Recover Your Investment Losses At Westpark Capital, Inc., Salomon Whitney Financial, And SW Financial
If you have questions about Westpark Capital, Inc., Salomon Whitney Financial, SW Financial, and/or Lawrence Fawcett and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.