DID LARRY GLENN BOGGS CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Larry Boggs Of International Assets Advisory, International Assets Investment Management And Formerly With First Allied Advisory Services And First Allied Securities Has 7 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Larry Boggs of International Assets Advisory?
Larry Boggs (CRD #1874727) who is currently registered with International Assets Advisory and International Assets Investment Management and located in Atlanta, Georgia is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to International Assets Advisory and International Assets Investment Management, Larry Boggs was associated with First Allied Advisory Services, First Allied Securities and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Larry Boggs Customer Complaints
Larry Boggs has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about. One arbitration award was entered for approximately $1.5 million against First Allied Advisory Services and First Allied Securities for Larry Boggs’ alleged misconduct causing investors losses. Two of Larry Boggs’ 7 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Three of Larry Boggs’ customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against First Allied Securities for investment losses caused by Larry Boggs’ alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Larry Boggs
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleged that Larry Boggs made unsuitable investment recommendations. The complaint generally alleges breach of contract, violation of Alabama Deceptive Trade Practices Act, and vicarious liability.
- Clients alleged that their Variable Annuity that was purchased was misrepresented allegedly by Larry Boggs.
- Customer alleged an unauthorized reallocation of the subaccounts of her variable annuity allegedly by Larry Boggs.
- Customer alleged Larry Boggs convinced her to take early retirement, to take a lump sum payment of her 401k, and to invest her rollover funds variable annuity sub-accounts that could not sustain high monthly withdrawals.
- Customer claimed her account(s) were mismanaged and she was misled allegedly by Larry Boggs into believing she could not move her account elsewhere.
- Larry Boggs allegedly did not process client’s request of reallocations to Glen Brook annuity in a timely fashion.
- The customer alleged Larry Boggs misrepresented her investment and would not make changes when she requested them.
Larry Boggs Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Larry Boggs did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Larry Boggs at International Assets Advisory, International Assets Investment Management, First Allied Advisory Services, and First Allied Securities on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Larry Boggs has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at International Assets Advisory, International Assets Investment Management, First Allied Advisory Services, and First Allied Securities also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At International Assets Advisory Due To Larry Boggs
If you have questions about International Assets Advisory, International Assets Investment Management, First Allied Advisory Services, First Allied Securities, and/or Larry Boggs and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.