DID JOHN PERRIN KELLAR CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
John Kellar Of Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network And Formerly With Wells Fargo Clearing Services Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is John Kellar of Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network?
John Kellar (CRD #1436046) who is currently registered with Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network and located in Naples, Florida is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, John Kellar was associated with Wells Fargo Clearing Services and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
John Kellar Customer Complaints
John Kellar has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. One of John Kellar’s 6 customer complaints resulted in an arbitration award in favor of the investors. Five of John Kellar’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against John Kellar
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleged that John Kellar stole and diverted funds from accounts. Claimant further alleged unsuitable investments, unauthorized and excessive trading.
- Claimant alleged unsuitable investment recommendations and overall unsuitable investment advice by John Kellar.
- Client alleged the investment in CDs was not in his best interest as John Kellar did not take into account RMD’s and rising inflation.
- Clients complained that John Kellar allegedly placed them in unsuitable investments and that he did not place sell orders which resulted in losses.
- Florida client claimed that she and her husband retired and that she had monies from an employer sponsored retirement plan that she wanted to place in an investment suitable for steady income. The client claimed that John Kellar allegedly recommended that she put her money in an IRA. The client claimed that she signed the documentation and thought her money was safe. The client claimed that she subsequently learned that her monies had been invested in a variable deferred annuity and that the performance of her investment was based upon the underlying investments within the annuity. The client claimed that the John Kellar never explained this to her. The client purchased an AXA Accumulator Elite variable annuity and made a premium payment of $80,000. The client claimed that now her money is in an account/product that she cannot cancel without incurring surrender charges.
John Kellar Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, John Kellar did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of John Kellar at Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network and Wells Fargo Clearing Services on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether John Kellar has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network and Wells Fargo Clearing Services also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network Due To John Kellar
If you have questions about Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, Wells Fargo Clearing Services, and/or John Kellar and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.