DID JEFFREY MICHAEL DARWISH CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Jeffrey Michael Darwish with Sigma Financial Corporation Has 7 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Jeffrey M. Darwish with Sigma Financial Corporation?
Jeffrey Darwish (CRD #3228029) who is currently registered with Sigma Financial Corporation and located in Naples, Florida is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Prior to Sigma Financial Corporation, Jeffrey Darwish was associated with another investment advisory and brokerage firm with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Jeffrey Darwish is also had his share of regulatory problems. In October 2015, he consented to order, without admitting or denying the findings, by the State of Florida Office of Financial Regulation that during his association with Sigma Financial Corporation, he failed to observe the highest standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
When he disclosed inaccurate or misleading information on his annual regulatory questionnaire, and by publishing, circulating, or distributing one or more public communications that he knew or had reason to know contained an untrue statement of a material fact or was false or misleading.
Sigma Financial Corporation Broker Misconduct
In his career, Jeffrey Darwish has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about, 2 of those complaints were filed in the last two years to recover investment losses. One of Jeffrey Darwish’s 7 customer complaints was settled in favor of investors.
Four of his customer complaints were denied by his employer, and to date, no further action has been taken by the customers. There are currently 2 pending customer complaints filed against Jeffrey Darwish’s current employer Sigma Financial Corporation for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Jeffrey Darwish
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleged that Jeffrey Darwish provided false information, and failed to present all of the material facts regarding the annuities offered and sold to him.
- The client’s alleged that the variable annuities Jeffrey Darwish sold to them were inappropriate for their financial needs and objectives.
- The claimant alleged that the signatures on Sigma Financial Corporation documents were not signed by him.
- The client alleged that Jeffrey Darwish purchased a variable annuity for him that was not a suitable retirement planning device given his stated objectives and goals.
- Claimants allege that there were misled and invested in an unsuitable investment involving real estate securities.
- The client alleged that Jeffrey Darwish misrepresented the product that he sold to them as an investment when in fact it was a life insurance policy.
Jeffrey Darwish Red Flags & Your Rights as An Investor
Of course, Jeffrey Darwish did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Jeffrey Darwish at Sigma Financial Corporation alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Jeffrey Darwishhas engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
The large number of customer complaints at Sigma Financial Corporation about Jeffrey Darwish also raises questions about its supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim to Recover Your Investment Losses At Sigma Financial Corporation
If you have questions about Sigma Financial Corporation and/or Jeffrey Darwish and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.