DID EDWARD JOSEPH RUDIGER JR CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Edward Joseph Rudiger Jr with Reid & Rudiger LLC Has 7 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Edward J. Rudiger Jr with Reid & Rudiger LLC?
Edward Rudiger (CRD #2118724) who is currently registered with Reid & Rudiger LLC and located in New York, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Reid & Rudiger LLC, Edward Rudiger was associated with and 2 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Reid & Rudiger LLC Broker Misconduct
In his career, Edward Rudigerhas been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about, 3 of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Two of Edward Rudiger’s 7 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Three of those customer complaints were denied by the firm. There are currently two pending customer complaints filed against Edward Rudiger’s current employer Reid & Rudiger LLC for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Edward Rudiger
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Two customers complained about financial advisors recommendations to invest and promissory notes, which subsequently defaulted. Reid and Rudiger, LLC, settled with those investors for $700,000 and $294,293.
- Customer alleged unauthorized transactions.
- The client alleged that Edward Rudiger failed to follow his instructions to sell an investment.
- Customer led sales practice violations the false and misleading statements, excessive trading, breach of fiduciary duty, and failure to supervise connection with common and preferred stock transactions.
- The customer claimed excessive trading and misrepresentation.
Edward Rudiger Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Edward Rudiger did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Edward Rudiger at Reid & Rudiger LLC on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Edward Rudiger has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Reid & Rudiger LLC also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Reid & Rudiger LLC
If you have questions about Reid & Rudiger LLC and/or Edward Rudiger and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.